New versions of the Geomajas back-end and the common-GWT face have been released today.
Back-end 1.11.0 includes the following major changes:
- Extra command for geometry operations.
- Case-insensitive searching on strings.
- Update to GeoTools 2.7.5.
- Some usability improvements and bug fixes.
For this release onwards, Geomajas only supports Java 1.6+
Full full list of changes, see issue tracker.
Common-GWT 1.1.0 includes following major changes:
- Improved login/logout cycle handling.
- Improved logging.
Full a full list of changes, see issue tracker.
TMS layer 1.0.0
This is the initial release of a new layer to use TMS tiles for a raster layer. You can either configure the tile server directly or simply point to the capabilities file.
New version of geomajas-dep and geomajas-dist (both 1.12.28) to include these new releases have also been published.
See the Geomajas project site.
Leave a Reply